Duties & Responsibilities
- Supervising and leading all maintenance processes and operations.
- Tracking expenses and overseeing the budget for maintenance.
- Making PR and POs in the system for approvals and payments as per SOP.
- Creating and implementing maintenance procedures.
- Conducting regular inspections of the facilities to detect and resolve problems.
- Planning and managing all repair and installation activities.
- Ensuring all department workers adhere to the safety policies and procedures.
- Assigning repair schedules and evaluating repair cost estimates.
- Documenting and preparing daily progress reports and maintenance logs.
Overseeing equipment stock and placing orders for new supplies when necessary
Please apply before 15th February 2023
Looking forward to receiving your application
Corporate – Outfitters
Outfitters, Head Office – Lahore
15th February, 2023
Outfitters x Sway Dance Project is a collaboration reflecting upon the concept of the free spirit...
We’re STOKED! Outfitters has won the award for the best retail label of the year at the Hum Style Awards 2021...
Ethnic’s first Flagship store opens up in the heart of Lahore at 12-L, MM Alam Road Gulberg. It is a beautifully...
A new fun and quirky line by Ethnic, ETHNIC KIDS, has been curated to fit the gap in the market for ethnic wear...
Celebrating the future of fashion with the launch of Outfitters’ biggest flagship store, opening on...
"Spirit, To go where your soul takes you. A quest, a passion, a journey...